Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

Ok, ok, I cannot wait.....

So remember when I posted earlier this week about the "piece," Dada was still working on for Miss Marcelle's room, the one waiting to be hung above her rocker? 


Well, my plan was to wait until we had it professionally framed and hung to show you, but I just CAN'T WAIT! It's too cute and too sweet not to share, right now! He finished it a few weeks ago, we've just been taking our sweet time to have it pressed and framed. 


Tyler cross stitched this adorable sketch of a little girl. You probably can't make it out but on the bottom beneath the frog it says, "Love Dad '13." I die.... This is seriously too cute for words and something Marcelle will have from her Dad for the rest of her life. Such a keepsake. Even more swoon worthy? All Tyler's idea. The Deneault men all know how to cross stitch, something they learned as children. Tyler hadn't done it in years, but when we found out we were having a sweet baby girl, he asked if I thought it was something she'd like and if I'd hang it in the nursery. Um.... duh. 

Seriously, it's true what they say, watching your husband love on your kids, makes you love 'em even more. He's a keeper, a definite keeper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS