Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pregnancy Update: 13 weeks

So here I am at 13 weeks! Don't laugh.... I'm HUGE.... Well huge, compared to most people at 13 weeks! A few updates:

Maternity Clothes: None yet, although technically I'm probably cheating, as all I've been wearing are dresses. I have to admit I'm a little self conscious to step into a maternity store THIS early.

Cravings: When I see something yummy I must have it immediately. The other noticeable cravings are that I do have moments throughout the day where ! want something extremely salty or sweet. Weird.

Symptoms: I can thankfully say that my "morning sickness" is gone and at this point I have no severe symptoms. I still go to sleep almost every night by 9:30 though, which for me is super early. But a little extra sleep never hurt anyone!

And that's it for my pregnancy updates!


Thanks for checking in! Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS