Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Wedding Recap: The BIG Day!


It was perfect.... the day flew by! 

The boys got to hang 


The ladies made themselves pretty


We tied the knot


And then got down to business :)
the fun....




Some of us had a little more fun than others...
(I've got years of blackmail pictures!)




In short, it was my favorite day to date! My wedding was everything I'd hoped for and more. But most importantly it was spent with the people we love and adore the most :). Again, THANK YOU for being a part of our lives! 

2 comments:

  1. How beautiful!
    I love your photos and your wedding looks like it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! So excited you became a follower. I think your blog is AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS