Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Drooling, drooling, drooling....

 I received my Restoration Hardware Source Book this afternoon and wow I am drooling.... I love almost everything in it! Hubby and I are currently in the market for an outdoor living set, considering we have the best view EVER, we're just missing something to sit on.....  And of course, as I poured over the pages of my newly acquired Source Book,  I couldn't help but glare notice the beautiful and EXPENSIVE outdoor furniture. Here are two of my favorites....

(love the legs!)

(love the back detail!)

 Darn you Restoration Hardware for putting these beautiful and yet RIDICULOUSLY overpriced pieces of furniture in my head! Of course, now that I'm in love I'm sure I won't be able to replicate you with any knock off or similar looking items! ARGH.... why does your stuff have to be SO cool ????!!!"

Ok rant over, but seriously, aren't they cool ???

1 comment:

  1. Very, very cool! They are such unique outdoor pieces; I have never seen anything like them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS