Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

A few new things I'm really digging.....

Ok, so I have a few new things I've really been loving lately and I thought I'd share......

1. O.N.E. Coconut Water. My SIL got me hooked! One 8 oz. glass has more potassium in it than a banana! What does this mean? I'm less sore than I would be after some of my intense workouts. I have a glass every morning and I'm telling you it reaaaaalllllyyy helps with aches and pains!



2. Boogie Wipes. At first I thought these things we're the biggest "New Mom" gimmick, ever...... BUT I'm telling you people they get ANYTHING off my son's face. I carry them everrrrrrrrywhere! Love!


3. Threading! I use RetinA on my face, so sadly, I can no longer wax my eyebrows, but ladies..... Threading is soooo cool. It doesn't hurt anymore than waxing did AND (in my opinion) your eyebrows look WAY more manicured...... big fan. 

4. Boyfriend Denim Shorts, from Gap. First, there soooooooooo comfy. Second. They look cute with long or short sleeve, cardigan or no cardigan. Absolutely perfect for the "in-between" weather we've all been experiencing lately. 


5. Knockout Roses. Hubby and I re-landscaped our front garden beds this past weekend. We ripped out everything and instead, planted Knockout Roses. Supposedly they are impossible to kill and bloom Spring thru the first frost. Perfect for my lovely little black thumb.... 


What about you? What's striking your fancy this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS