Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

For life's "bleachable" moments.....

Every time I see that commercial of the child running out of the bathroom to to tell his Mom "He made Poop," and then she excitedly runs into the bathroom to see that her child did in fact "make poop," just in the wrong place i.e. the bath tub, I say a little hallelujah that fortunately I've never experienced this. Because frankly people, poop still grosses me out. I know, I know, I'm a Mom I should be used to it, but seriously it makes me want to gag. I still have to trick my mind into going elsewhere when I change Ford's dirty diapers for fear that I might upchuck on my poor child......

Which brings me to last night...... his birthday evening.....  where my little hallelujah went up in smoke bc he did it, he POOPED in the bathtub. People,  I almost DIED.... My husband on the other hand, died laughing, as he looked at me and said "Honey it's your night to give the kid a bath, which I guess makes it your night for clean up duty!!!!" Ford of course, cool and collected, just stared at me, like "What Mom? Stop freaking out it's totally natural...."

OH.MY.GOD........ disgusting.......

You see folks, the one thing I've learned in this CRAZY year of first time parenting is every parent has good days, bad days, and down right DIRTY days. It comes with the territory I guess, but if I'm honest (hah! which you know I always am) I really wish the "dirty" days could come on the days it's Tyler's turn to give that boy a bath!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday, Ford!

    Jane's done this 3 times. Not too many warning signs, but when she starts to "blow bubbles" I kick it in high gear! When she starts to bear down I just grin and bear is because then it's toooo late, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS