Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Crawling is not for the weary.....

Well, it's only been a week since our little guy figured out how to crawl and today we received our first battle scar. This morning he was trying to pull down his basket of burp cloths from the coffee table and instead slammed his face into the corner. Of course he got super close to his eyeball! ARGH! After I did a once over and realized his eyeball was fine, I took a small nerve pill, but as the day has progressed poor little's got a shiner!!! Yikes!!!! 


I'm sure it won't be his last, but geesh, this morning was enough to give this Newbie Mama a heart attack!!! Let me just say it one more time..." I heart crawling......"

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS