Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm in a New York State of Mind.....

It's a little nuts here in the Deneault household! We've been busy busy bees! We hosted Thanksgiving, Ford started crawling, Tyler left to go hunting, I'm trying to pack for Florida AND on top of all that.....

In exactly THREE days I am going on my first official, "big girl" Girls Trip. Meaning, it's not for a shower, a bachelorette or a birthday..... it's just because we want to!!!! (And our hubbies are sweet). Not to be dramatic, but I can't even find the words to describe how excited I am! First it's with three of my besties who are so much fun! 

I'm super preggo in this pic!
 And second it's in my favorite place of all time--- New York City!!!!! I am super excited to eat, drink, see a show, shop and just take in all the Christmas Delight that NYC has to offer!!!

I'm a little anxious to leave Senor Ford BUT I know he'll be in good hands. This will be Daddy's first time "alone" with Ford for an extenuated period, hopefully (cross your fingers!) it goes well :).  

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS