Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh the things we cherish from childhood....

As I mentioned before, my parents are in the process of selling their home. While I was home my Mom and I started to dig through the closets and drawers, trying to get organized and get rid of the the things they hadn't used in over a year or so..... While we were digging, we came across this.....


This is a cookie cook book that my Mom has had since...FOREVER..... I can vividly remember thumbing through the pages as a kid, drooling over the recipes and then absolutely loving when my Mom would let my sister and I pick the cookies we'd make for the week. Look how loved this little book has been; the pages are stained with ingredients, age, and of course a little bit of love.....


Isn't it funny how the smallest, seemingly insignificant things can end up meaning so much?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS