Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm guest blogging today over at TeetheMe!





Hi Guys! Sorry I've been MIA, but check it out, I'm guest blogging over at TeetheMe today.... What's TeetheMe you ask.... Well, it's only the coolest baby shower gift, EVER! It's a monthly box of 4 to 5 products for your child aged newborn to 3 years old, which are delivered straight to your door. C'mon, what new Mom wouldn't love this?! 


Akemi, founder and CEO is a friend from home and one heck of a role model if I do say so myself. Not only is she a Mom, but she's one of the most hard working people I know. This girl does not take no for an answer.....I do not say this lightly---- she's AMAZING.


So hop on over to Teetheme and check it out!

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I loved your post on TeetheMe's site. My baby girl is 7 weeks old and I am just now starting to exercise. Thanks for pointing out that it does take a while to get back to where you started. I need to keep telling myself that so I don't get discouraged.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS