Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

It's crazy around here!

My schedule has gone all kinds of crazy lately and well this Mama is EXHAUSTED and frankly- off her game. Tyler's been out of town during the week for the past two weeks and let's just say--- single parenting is not my forte, that's for sure! Coupled with Ford's molars coming in and the thunderstorms we've conveniently been getting in the middle of the night which wake up my light sleeping child and my truly NEUROTIC dog..... I tell you, I'm keeping my eyes open with toothpicks, I swear. 

I don't know what it is, but when T goes out of town, my schedule does too. I haven't eaten a solid "real" meal in two weeks. I mean, who wants to cook for one? I haven't gone to the gym (probably because I haven't had three hours of solid sleep in two weeks), and I've had a weeknight glass of wine, one too many weeknights, which, hah, also might contribute to my absence from the gym. I'm a walking, talking, train wreck of a zombie....  

Needless to say this Mama is VERY excited for NEXT week, when my hubby will be home, hopefully Ford's molars will have come in, the weather will be better, and I'll get some MUCH NEEDED sleep, but  for right now, I'm in the trenches people, the trenches I tell you, bare with me and my sporadic posting, I'm coming back--- I swear :). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS