Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Long time no see....

So, I swear, it wasn't my intention to take a month off from blogging, but holy smokes---- it's been a BUSY month! 

So what have we been up to?? Well, if you follow me on FB you know we had family in town. They'd never visited us in SA, so needless to say- we showed them the town.... You know, SeaWorld, Schlitterbahn, The Alamo, etc....  and yes Senor Ford tagged along for all of it- he was such a trooper! We had a blast, but I cannot lie, if I never see another theme park again, it'll be too soon :). 


Then, immediately after they left, I hopped on a plane and headed to West Palm Beach to celebrate one of my besties nuptials. In true Crispin fashion, I didn't take any pictures, argh. But here's one that I stole from my friend Ashley.... The wedding was a blast and as much as I missed my boys, it was fun to have a little "time off." Wasn't KT stunning???


During all these fun festivities, my little etsy shop, Tres Bien, has truly been taking off! I've received more support then I ever expected and I can't thank you enough for helping to make Tres Bien such a big success. I love having an artsy "outlet," especially one that helps pay for Mommy's little shopping addiction. :) So a big thank you to anyone who has "liked" the shop, referred a friend, bought some cute little onesies or tees, or just sent some love my way! I really appreciate it! 

Tres Bien

So, anyhoo, that's what I've been up to! I promise it won't be a month before I post again! Even though, I haven't been writing, I've kept track of all the things I've thought about blogging, so get ready-- I've got some fun posts coming! 

Hope ya'll are having a GREAT Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS