Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Oh you little pistol.....


Today was a rough day. Ford has his molars coming in and he is NOT a happy camper and well, who can blame him---- ouch. But, honestly by five PM this evening I was counting the minutes till the kid went to bed. The crying and the whining had taken it's toll. I put him down around seven and then he woke up in a tizzy around nine- completely inconsolable. I rocked and rocked him and finally brought him into my bedroom where I laid on the bed with him as he clung to my neck whimpering.... He finally cried himself to sleep, but then as I tried to move and wrangle my way lose from his grip, he just grabbed tighter over and over again. He was not letting his Mama go--- be still my heart. This child can be moody, stubborn and well, honestly, a downright pistol, but God when he's sweet.... watch out, he's got his Mommy wrapped around his little finger...... And then it occurred to me, he's kinda like someone else I know. I guess it's true what they say--- the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I love the TWO pistols in my life more than words can possibly express; I am one lucky woman. 

Feeling blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS