Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

The baby is a growing....

Today our baby is 15 weeks old, he/she is the size of a naval orange. Which is completely believable considering I'm the size of a house :). We've got three more weeks to go until our precious "it" will finally be big enough to tell whether it's a boy or a girl. I CANNOT wait! In fact, I called the OBGYN today to try and finagle an earlier ultra sound..... " But Thanksgiving would be so much more ideal....." said in my sweetest tone. Yah, that didn't fly. So December 1st it is.... In the meantime I'm chomping at the bit to get started on that nursery. Or more accurately, I'm chomping at the bit to pick out colors and fabrics, so my Mom can get started on the nursery :) (Heehee, love you Mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS