Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Weekend Picnic

Happy Monday! I hope ya'll had a great weekend. Tyler, Tana, and I had a very laid back and relaxing weekend. It was absolutely beautiful in Fort Worth so we tried to get outside as much as possible. On Sunday we pulled a total "TV movie scene" and had a picnic in the park, it was a BLAST!

Scenes from our Sunday picnic......





notice how all the preggo's doing is eating and sunning....very productive I know.....


And as usual Tyler kicked my tail in Spit......

Now, it's back to the weekday grind! Lot's going on this week, Tyler's out of town until Wednesday and my parents are coming in to town on Wednesday night for a long weekend to celebrate my birthday! The BIG 28!!! AGH!!! I am as old as Tyler was when I first met him.... and I used to call him "the old man," which he lovingly reminded me this morning, followed by, " So I guess this makes you an old woman now...." Karma.... gotta love it! 

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS