Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

All by myself.....

The last round of family members left yesterday and today was my first full day all by myself with my child since his birth. It was glorious! Tyler and I are so thankful that over the past three weeks we've had so many helpful hands to get us through the NICU, my recovery, moving, unpacking etc. but I have to say it was also nice to wake up this morning in my new house, with my new child and just breathe.... all by myself......

Now the fun begins of getting Ford into a "routine" (of course, I use this term loosely) and turning our new house into a home. We've got our work cut out for us, but I'm excited to share this journey with you and excited to chronicle this next chapter of our ever changing lives! 

In the meantime, here are a some pics from the past three weeks of a few of the Grandparents meeting baby Ford. Like I said it's been a whirlwind, but definitely memorable..... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS