Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Yikes, one month has come and gone!

Wow, so it was my intention to write a brief synopsis every month chronicling Ford's progress, when low and behold I looked at the calendar today and realized I'm late! One month has already come and gone! Yikes, where did the time go? So, humor me and let's pretend that today is Ford's one month birthday! I promise Ill be more prompt with month two!


Ford,

Wow, one month has come and gone and gosh they weren't kidding when they told us how much you'd change in that brief time! You are such a big kid! We quickly went from having a newborn to a "three month old" over night. Yikes!

So far, you are a GREAT baby! You let Mommy and Daddy get a little rest each night, which we love. At only one month you sleep on average about five hours between each feeding (during the night) and we love it! During the day you stay awake for as long as you can. Already, you have something in common with your Mom ( I hated naps when I was little, I was always afraid I would miss something!).

During the day you play on your tummy mat and hang out in your Mamaroo. Montana loves when your in the Mamaroo bc your down on her level and she can kiss on you. Montana certainly LOVES to kiss on you! I've got to watch her bc if I'm not careful she tends to give you a bath! But you never cry, you just look at her wide eyed, like "What is this thing!?" I think you two are going to become good friends!

Speaking of baths, you love them! Daddy and Mommy have started giving you them at night. You love when Dad pours water on you....we're not sure yet, but we think this makes you smile..... the jury's still out on if it's a reaction or just gas :).

Ford, there's absolutely no question that having you has turned our world upside down, but gosh we wouldn't change a thing! Already it's been an adventure and we're so lucky to be able to call ourselves your parents. We can't wait to see what next month brings!!! We love you.

Love,

Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS