Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Ford's big adventure!!!

Well to say that Baby Ford has a fan club doesn't even really begin to cover it, he is one lucky boy bc MAN is he loved!!!! I flew into St. Pete, Florida on Thursday and stayed until Saturday to help get Senor Ford adjusted at my parents house before meeting Tyler in ATL and heading to Bermuda. Yikes, lots and lots of logistics people! But while I was in St. Pete I did get to see some of my lovelies and Ford got to meet a few of his Aunts!


I left early Saturday morning and while I was away Ford got to play with Grammie 


Hang out with Uncle Chase 


And of course Aunt Cammie captured it all!!


Then after five days Ford headed over to Meme and Pepe's house for some quality time! While he was there Meme and Pepe decided to take a risk and took Ford to church for the first time. Mom was shocked when they told her he behaved and slept the whole time! 


He was even blessed!


Ford, you are one lucky kiddo! Your Florida Aunts, Uncle and Grandparents certainly love you! And just wait you haven't even met Nonnie or your Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins from Missouri or Texas!!! Your in for a treat!!

  And on a side note, this kid gets an A+ travel rating! We made it to St. Pete and home without a single scream or tear!!! Wuhoo! A few travelers commented on how quiet and well behaved he was and all I could think was "You should have seen him 2 weeks ago!" Heehee, I kid, but seriously, I think we may have turned a corner.... we'll see!!!

Thank goodness for Grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS