Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

YAY for Facebook....... and you!

You know what's cool?

Mom's on Facebook---- that's what! I think it is so neat how motherhood instantly grants you a ticket to "the club" and suddenly people who you haven't talked to in ages, new people that you don't know well at all, and complete strangers for that matter, take the time to offer their advice, sympathy, encouragement etc.   I just think that's so neat. I love being able to vent about a struggle or brag about an accomplishment and being able to check back in a few hours to find advice and or a congrats. It feels really good to know that there are so many strong women standing behind me! So, thank you for taking the time to message me- I really can't describe how much it means AND how much I value it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS