Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Highs and Lows of Parenting

Lets face it, there are lots of highs and lows with this whole parenting gig..... Today Ford did something, well let's be honest--- hysterically funny, but also down right yucky!!!! Not sure where this affinity for the dog bowl comes from but geeez, this kid can't get enough.... Hence he first video where he's guzzling water out of the bowl.... Geez Louise. I SWEAR I watch my child!


But then, just when I was expecting CPS to walk through the door and deem me an unsuitable parent, this happened (Please excuse my high pitched Mama voice!)! Talk about one proud Mama (and Dada!) Can't believe this Little One is growing up so fast! It won't be long until he's up and running!


1 comment:

  1. stop it!!! the dog bowl one wont load. but the walking?! look at that boy go!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS