Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Ford is ten months!




Wow, seriously where does the time go? Lately, as I watch my child change DAILY all I can think is how did I get so lucky? This little person is all mine (for now anyways). I have the gigantic responsibility of raising him to be a kind, gentle, loyal, and wonderful boy and eventually--- man. While at times the task seems enormous and daunting, it's all I want to do. This little boy has changed my life in so many ways and lately I find myself feeling extremely thankful. I don't mean for this to sound all ewwy gooey religious (bc I think we all know my feelings on that) but, I find myself thanking God daily. Thanking him for choosing me to guide this little one, choosing me to be his teacher, his confidant, his friend.... 

When I think about how many different directions my life could have gone, I am just so thankful that God led me down this path. I was meant to be this child's mother and I will spend the rest of my life trying to be the best Mother to him that I can be.  Ford, you have truly changed my life for the better. I love you more than words can say. 

Happy Ten Months Little One.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS