Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Deneault Family Christmas: Part Two

I'm back!

We had a BLAST in St. Louis, MO. It was just what the doctor ordered..... family! Unfortunately I am having a little technical difficulty with my big new Christmas gift... See below.....


I LOVE my new Nikon and it's perfect for baby... BUT I took all these pics in St. Louis and tried to download them all, only to figure out that I accidentally deleted them......ARGH. I guess that's why directions are important. That said I only have two stinking pictures of our whole trip! Double ARGH. 

On a happier note, MO was great. Tyler and I had a great time getting to hang out with his brother and wife, and their four adorable children. Susan and Conrad are great parents and their kids are just so well behaved. Deveney (their nine year old little girl) reminds me a lot of what I was like when I was a kid I loved to read, help my dad in the kitchen, and hang out with my family. Susan explained this is exactly what she was like as a kid which is why I'm sure we get along so well :).


Their three boys Conrad, Tommy, and Jack are all boy. They were so excited when Santa brought them a Wii for Christmas! Uncle Tyler and Aunt Crispin were in cahoots with the big guy and added Mario Cart to their big gift. Uncle Tyler was so excited to get it all set up so they could all play his favorite game! (I had GREAT pics of this...stupid camera). Tommy is definitely their most "adventurous" kid. I did manage to snag a shot of this little man up to no good.... heeheee.. What I didn't capture in the picture below is that their are about 20 kids behind me staring at Tommy thinking he is the " coolest kid EVER!! Clearly, his parents were not around while we let him construct this....


We also had a great time hanging out with the rest of Tyler's family. We saw Tyler's Mom, his Grandmother, and a few of his cousins. We also learned that one of his cousins, Emily is also expecting in July!!! Yay for babies! So excited for her! 

On top of all the great quality time we got to spend with everyone, Santa also delivered a gift for all, we got a beautiful White Christmas!!!


I hope you all had fabulous Christmas's, ours was certainly memorable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS