Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Scenes from our weekend....

We've got a lot to be thankful for in the Deneault household. Some reasons, I've mentioned periodically throughout this blog; while other reasons are still coming to fruition as we speak and I'll let you in on those little gems as they develop, but, none the less, this weekend Tyler and I decided it was time to celebrate....

Being the " Preggo Hermit" as my husband lovingly refers to me lately. I really wasn't all THAT excited to go out and make a night of it.... In my defense..... I have ONE dress that still fits, and lets face it, "fits" doesn't mean I feel like a "hot mama," fits means it's covering all the important parts. And c'mon ladies half the fun of going out is getting all dolled up... GRRR... Second, I've got back issues and lately when I wear a pair of high heels for a long period of time there's a high probability that my feet will go completely numb and I'll topple over. Yes, I have a back brace that I should be wearing at all times, but this goes back to the need to feel like a "Hot Mama" and the back brace just really doesn't add to the dress. However, I am thinking of breaking out the bedazzler and just saying " forget it!" and rocking my brace with style..... hmmm.... more discussion on that later. Lastly, call me a food snob, but when T and I go out for a nice romantic dinner we go all the way. We are food FREAKS! ( I love this about him!). We try all kinds of weird stuff and pair it with all kinds of delish wine. It's our thing. And well, to all my non-preggo friends..... theirs a MILLION things you cannot, or should not, or are not recommended to eat when your pregnant and most of them are all the weird things you can order at a nice restaurant.... Again, ARGH!!!! So, back to the point of this tirade.... T and I decided to forgo the restaurant and head to our FAVORITE Grocery Store Central Market and make ourselves a yummy, restaurant quality meal (that I could actually eat)!!! AND it was YUMMYYYY!!!! A few pics.....



(A few disclaimers, I didn't actually eat the lobster (I'm allergic) I had a filet AND I said we ate a yummy restaurant like meal, I didn't say we were dressed appropriately (we ate in our pajamas) and or the atmosphere was restaurant like ( we ate at our kitchen table). ) 

Tana, as usual begged for tablescraps.... we may or may not have given in :) 


After dinner, we got creative and made S'mores over our stove.... yummm!!!!


And then we collapsed on the couch......


Hope you all had a GREAT weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS