Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Random Saturday Post.....

So, its beautiful here in San Antonio today. It's a cool 50something and I've got a few windows open as I lazily lounge on the couch while my baby naps. Tyler is working this morning, so I'm just taking advantage of this down time and taking a second to breathe. The house is filled with a wonderful aroma since I've got two of these babies in the oven....


One for me and one (well part of one) for Senor Ford once he wakes up from his nap. I absolutely adore sweet potatoes. The way they smell, the way they taste.... Seriously folks, I could live off them. Yum.

In other news, I think it's safe to say I am a plant murderer. 


Seriously. I. Need. To. Stop. Trying. 

But every time I see these herbs for sale at our local grocery, I think "Gee! Let's start an herb garden. How hard can it be?" Never fails, I give in, I spend twenty bucks buying all of them, and then BAM two weeks later--- dead. Happens almost every Spring and every Fall.... Will I ever learn? 

Darn you plants. 

Hope your having a lovely Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I loveee sweet potatoes!! Especially with a little cinnamon butter and a pinch of brown sugar... I could seriously live off of them as well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS