Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Beautiful Texas Wedding....

This weekend Tyler and I had the privilege of attending our first Texas Wedding and I've got to say, bar none, including my own, it was THE MOST gorgeous wedding I have ever been to, it made me want to get married all over again.

 The wedding was outdoors, deep in the Texas Hill Country, with nothing but antique looking strung lights and paper lanterns lighting the way. People danced the night away, to the Texas Two Step, no less (I've gotta learn this!), and of course only to good old fashioned country music. It was beautiful, not to mention a ton of fun! Of course in true Crispin fashion I only took a few pics, but hopefully you can get the general idea....




I absolutely LOVE weddings and it was a true privilege to attend this couple's nuptials. This was also the first wedding I attended after the birth of Ford, and well, it kinda made me laugh, as I suddenly realized how my perspective had changed.... 

It used to be I LOVED watching the first dance and then the father-daughter dance, dreaming of what mine would be like and what song's we would dance to; however at this wedding, I was mesmerized by the mother-son dance and yes I must admit.... BAWLED my eyes out thinking of Ford and I..... yikes! Really!?!?!?! My sweet boy is going to get married! Yikes..... 

(I know, I know start laughing now!)

Hope you all had GREAT weekends, it's finally starting to cool off here!! Yay!


1 comment:

  1. Your dress is so pretty! Haha, aww that is such a cute story about changing your perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS