Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Attack!

The Deneault household has been attacked! 

Well, if you follow me on facebook, you know that Ford and I have been fighting killer colds (no fun!) but to make matters EVEN worse, our weekend took an unexpected turn when Dad came home early  from a class Saturday afternoon with a twenty-four hour bug. Yuck, gross, disgusting! Poor guy couldn't keep anything down and basically spent the next twenty-four hours keeled over.

I did my best to keep Ford away from Tyler and when Ford was entertained tend to my ailing hubby. I made sure to wash my hands a million times, pop an emergen-c, etc. but to no avail because on Sunday morning sure enough, I had caught the bug. ARGH! Luckily Tyler was feeling a little better and he helped with poor Ford who had no clue what the heck was going on. 

Today we're both feeling better and PRAYING Ford doesn't catch this awful bug!!! On the bright side, despite our aching tummies we did get to catch up on some movies we'd been wanting to see.... 


Crazy Stupid Love was the funniest best "sort of" romantic comedy I have seen in a longtime. I could not stop laughing. It's hilarious and wonderful. Ryan Gosling and Steve Carrell are awesome! I highly recommend seeing this movie. Tyler even thought it was funny!!!


Bad Teacher, not so much. It wasn't funny AT ALL. It was weird, awkward, and at times thoroughly raunchy. Not a fan. 

Anyways, hope ya'll had better weekends than we did!!! 

2 comments:

  1. We watched Bad Teacher last night and while yes, very raunchy, I thought it was pretty funny. I've heard mixed reviews about Crazy Stupid Love so I guess I'll just have to watch it myself! :) Hope everyone is back to 100% soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i watched crazy stupid love this weekend too! loved it. love you. hope you all recover this week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS