Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Every time You Go Away.......

So call me strange, but, for me, the movie Trains, Plains and Automobiles staring John Candy and Steve Martin screams "It's time for the holidays!" 

I grew up watching this movie. It's probably the only movie that I can actually be as cool as my husband and recite lines to. Yes, I'm  nerd like that. But more importantly and well, let's be honest, equally if not more nerdy, is the fact that I grew up dreaming of being this woman at the end of the movie (Steve Martin's wife)...

I love when Steve Martin opens the door (fast forward to the 3 minute mark) and he's greeted by his adorable children, but then, then the wife walks down the stairs and the look they give one another..... it immediately became my definition of happily ever after. Love it. 


I love the holidays. I love spending time with my family and my extended family. It's just such a nice, special time of year and EVEN more special this year since we'll be spending it with our sweet little boy! 

Yay for the beginning of the Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS