Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Laughing at myself.....

So, this morning I was going through my typical morning routine- waking up, coffee, shower, facial regimen, drying hair, doing hair etc. all while blaring my ipod. I have a habit of singing along to the songs that pop up and every once in awhile when a really good one comes on, I tend to belt it. So how embarrassing when our lawn man knocked on my door to talk about some flower beds..... here I am belting out the lyrics to Do You Believe in Love by Cher  (don't judge:))..... wow.... I'm that woman..... to make it even funnier. He actually said, "Ms. Deneault you have a great voice"...... I am DYING........

This actually made me start thinking of the oldie but goodie commercial from way back when. Do you remember this commercial? Love it! 

(obviously the lawn man is not my husband, but you get the point) 


Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS