Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Still searching....


Well folks..... it's looking like we're probably going to be in a corporate apartment for awhile. With a baby AND an extremely hyper and needy dog. Visions of this New Mommy pulling out her hair are dancing through my head... (Side note, I normally wouldn't be this pessimistic about the whole thing, BUT I've done the whole Corporate Apartment thing- last year when we first moved to TX, for two months, with two labs..... I will spare you the gory details but it was not fun.... think barking, and "ants-iness"...oh my!)

 T and I are giving " house hunting" one more try in San Antonio this week and well, it's not going so well.... We've got one house in mind, but again, the sellers are a bit optimistic about what their non updated house can bare in this market. So we'll see.... we're going to make an offer, but we're not counting on it... And even if by some grace of God this house does work out.... there's ALOT of work that needs to be done...i.e. a rather large addition.... so we'll see.

Today my realtor and I are going to look at a few homes that Tyler and I immediately nixed due to the amount of "work" they seemed to need and or the size of the home. After going through all the homes last night T and I decided that if we were talking about a full blow addition on the house we're putting an offer in that some of the houses that we originally nixed might now actually work, if we put the same amount of work in, so.... we're going to give it this one last ditch effort before giving in and signing up for corporate living. ARGH.

In the meantime, I am still waiting on Baby Shower photos from my lovely little sister. (Cammie if you are reading this, send your sister pics and cheer her up- STAT!) Once I get them and pull out all the super preggo scary pics I promise to post a few! I can't wait for you to see all the hard work my girlfriends and sister put in to make it as wonderful as it was!

Until then, PRAY some wonderful house gets put on the market TODAY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. New to your blog! House hunting can be so much fun but is also a super stressful time. I can't wait to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS