Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm back!

I'm back from a fabulous weekend in St. Petersburg visiting my family and friends and attending my first baby shower! It was a blast and gave me the opportunity to hang out with some of my favorites! I promise to post pics of the shower and the week but first I wanted to recognize some of the wonderful women who helped calm this preggo down while I was home :).

My girlfriends are so wonderful and supportive, they give such love and gently push me to be all that I can be. I honestly don't know where I'd be without them! They are all so different and yet each of them fulfill me in ways that truly lift my spirits. This past week, they hugged me, loved me, pushed me, coddled me, and of course teased me! It was just what the Doctor ordered! Thank you for reminding me of the woman that I am ! 

I love you ladies. 


"After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart.... and if your very lucky, a plane ride away...." 
- Sex & the City 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS