Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

99 Days to go.....

HOLY.... (insert expletive here)...!?!?!?!?!?!?! I just looked at my little baby tracker on the right hand side of this blog and Tyler and I are officially in the double digit countdown!!!! AGH! Where the heck has the time gone? Holy smokes, it has flown by!
I'm in my third trimester and in 99 days (roughly) I'm going to be a Mommy..... INSANE! This realization just gets me thinking....There is so much to get accomplished before Baby Ford's arrival. Ya know normal stuff (said in sarcastic tone) like FINDING A HOME, SELLING A HOME, MOVING, MAKING A HOME......oh wait and getting ready for  a BABY!!!!!!!! (alright I will keep this freak out to a minimum.....) Please pray that we make it through the next 99 days and that all goes smoothly...... yikes!  


Inhale......exhale, it will all be alright.......

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS