Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pregnancy Love....

A few items that I am absolutely in love with and have used or worn almost everyday of my pregnancy....

via
I have no idea how long Pea in the Pod will carry these jeggings, but I am telling you. If you are pregnant or are planning on becoming pregnant buy these babies! Actually buy 3 pairs of these babies ( I own four!) They are so comfortable, still look great after a gazillion washes, and the best part- are SUPER forgiving.... I am telling you if you buy one item on my list, THIS is the item to get! 


Tom's Shoes. Or as Tyler likes to refer to them my "sparkling Grandma shoes" You don't have to get the bedazzler pair like mine, but I'm telling you these shoes are so comfortable! Cushy, Cushy! Plus the price tag is not bad at all! 


So these are a bit pricey- Tory Burch Revas. But I'm telling you, I resisted this trend for 2 years and finally gave in this past Christmas and man I am so glad I did! They are the most UNcomfortable shoes for about the first two weeks as they mold to your foot, but afterward- WOW. Heaven..... Plus, I figured if I HAD to give up heels, these were definitely worth wearing :) 



Gap Body T's! Comfy, comfy, comfy! And again, most importantly- forgiving! 


Shaper tanks! Trust me, month 6,7,8,9- you need these (unless your Victoria Beckham) ! They are like Spanx for preggos. I'm telling you- you need them! Buy one in white, black, and nude! I wear them with everything! 




These products have saved my crazy preggo skin and of course are safe for preggos! Avalon Organics are the way to go! You can find their products in most Whole Food stores. 




Buy both of these! Obviously, no explanation necessary! All I'm saying is STOCK UP!!!!:) You can thank me later bc you will use both YOU WHOLE ENTIRE PREGNANCY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS