Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

So long size 0...

So ladies, I have started to clean out my closet and have decided that it's time for a reality check.... I'M NEVER going to be a size 0 again. Not to worry, I am completely ok with it, I mean heck, I don't know many women who are, after giving birth to a 9.3 pound baby!!!! Plus a lot of these dresses I bought for work, sooooo even if I am EVER lucky enough to be a size 0, I still won't need work clothes.... So with that said, before I place some of these cute dresses on ebay I thought I'd share them with you. If your interested email me at dux1213@gmail.com and I can send you a paypal invoice :) Thanks!

1. Antonio Melani Dress, Size 0, $20

2. Ann Taylor, Size 0, $20

3. Ann Taylor, Size 0, $20


4. Banana Republic, Size 0, $20

5. Antonio Melani, Size 0, $20

6. Ann Taylor Loft, Size 0, $20

7. Ann Taylor, Size 0, $20

8. The Limited, Size 0, $20

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS