Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Weekend Recap: Hanging Out in Dallas

Tyler, Ford and I headed to Dallas this past weekend. Tyler had a class and I didn't want to be home alone...again. Lucky for us, we've got family in Dallas! So, we all went together and Ford and I got to hang out with my brother/sister in law and their cute kids! It also happened to be my nieces tenth birthday. I mean really, how cute is she??


Ford got lots of love from everyone! 


And I got to love on my sweet nieces and nephews!


Plus share some RIDICULOUSLY delicious Strawberry Basil Martini's with my sister in law and her cousin! Yay for yummy cocktails!


After a few cocktails in the adults settled down for a rambunctious game of Farkle.... People, have you played Farkle?? It's my new game--- so fun!!! We had a blast! 


After Farkle and a few of those yummy martinis the adults may or may not have started a dance party.... And I may or may not have taken some very incriminating photos :) But, those are for my family's eyes only :) 

Hope ya'll had a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS