Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Home News!

Ok....so the inspection came back on the house with a view AND........ had minimal things wrong with it AND the seller was/is willing to work on those things! YAY! Tyler and I are breathing a huge sigh of relief and are very excited for our impending close date of May 4th! Yes, that's correct you read that right May 4th! So yes, I will have delivered a baby 2 weeks prior (if he's relatively on time) and be moving immediately after.... fun! I love seeing people's reactions when we tell them this- they look at me like I'm insane, which clearly, at this point, I probably would have to agree, but I mean, what's a girl to do? It is what it is :) Luckily for me I've got great family on both sides coming in to help in shifts starting with my parents, so we should have lots of hands! We are lucky! 

In other news, our friends and newest neighbors, John and Megan took us out last night to a Pizza joint called Fralo's. Folks, let me just tell you it was the COOLEST place ever. I am so excited to be able to hang out there! Look at this picture, it's kid and dog friendly and BYOB if you want!  All the locals just pull their cars up and come on in, they play Live Music every night! (Susie and Ford-- I IMMEDIATELY thought of you!) It reminds me of something out of Sweet Home Alabama or Hope Floats, it's awesome! Not to mention, George Strait lives right around the corner and frequents this local haunt..... not going to lie, that kinda makes me weak in the knees! :) 


Things are looking up in the Deneault household! 

Have a great weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So exciting...and that place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Crispin! Fralo's looks like so much fun! My family and I coming down from Fort Worth in May, looking forward to checking it out. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. Best Wishes on the delivery of your baby!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS