Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sweet Gifts...

Tyler and I were up in Fort Worth last week to meet the movers and pack up all of our stuff for storage. It was a crazy week, but while we were home our yard man brought over an adorable blanket that his sweet wife had made for baby Ford. I cannot get over how intricate the details are, it's a work of art (here's a  close up).....

When T and I got home we also had a package waiting for us at our Apartment Complex's front desk, in it we found an EXTREMELY nice gift from Tyler's surrogate mother. I about fell over because everything she picked out were things that I have been DROOLING over at Best Dressed Child . 





Did you notice that some of the collars have been monogrammed too? DYING! I can't wait to put my sweet baby boy in these! 

I've said it before but I'll say it again. Ford is so lucky to have so many people who already love him so much! I can't wait for him to meet you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS