Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm a believer.....

So, my sister-in-law Susan SWEARS by the sound machine. In fact, when we visited for Christmas we observed that she not only had one for each of her wonderful children, but she also used one for she and her husband. I liked this idea because a sound machine is way smaller than the traditional box fan that a lot of parents use to block out noise while their babes sleep. So I ordered one from Amazon last week when Tyler and I went on our baby binge. Well, Sunday night Tyler said why don't we try out the sound machine and see if it makes a difference for us? Well, this sleep deprived preggo (seriously people I can't remember the last time I got more than three hours of sleep!?!) SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT on Sunday! Seriously! Thinking this was a fluke, tried it out again last night and I gotta say, I just ordered myself one of these bad boys! WOW!!!!! Love. Love. Love. 

THANK YOU SUSAN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. mine was on today till 5pm. i love it. though..the heartbeat one creeps me out! 24 days till bby ford!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS