Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Holy Baby! (T- 30 days!)

In the famous words of the popular 80's band, Europe, "It's the final countdown....." Holy smokes, we're having a baby! Where did the time go???? Tyler and I celebrated last night by putting together some of Ford's things! Who knew baby items could take so long to put together? Thank goodness for husbands!
(pardon, the corporate apartment background!It's blagh, but HEY it's a home for now!)









I, of course did my part to help.....kinda.....



These are just a few! I think it's safe to say Tyler and I went a little baby crazy!!!! Ok, maybe just me :). I told Tyler he was lucky we weren't decorating a nursery....... yet :) 

heeheeheee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS