Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Take me away.....

In an effort not to scream, cry, and absolutely break down......  (see post below and YES we're still homeless:() I am trying to concentrate on other less stressful things.... or at least daydream about them.... So this post is not about the move, our new life, or even the baby.... this post is about our upcoming vacation. BECAUSE SERIOUSLY PEOPLE WE NEED ONE!!!!!!!!!

In June after the move, after the baby, and after we're long out of the mythical corporate apartment (cross fingers), Tyler and I are taking a much needed trip here: 

Bermuda 

I think this new (hopefully skinny again) Mom need the following items (ahem hubby): 





I'm just saying......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS