Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Sympathy Weight.....

So we took our lovely pooch to the vet yesterday to get caught up on her vaccinations and to meet our new vet. It was there we learned that our once lean, mean fighting machine had gained a whopping 16 pounds since I got preggo and was now topping out at 99.6 pounds...... oops :) Hah, I've gotta laugh bc I may or may not have been tossing her bits and pieces of all the unhealthy things I may or may not have consumed this pregnancy :) Like I told my husband...... " In my eyes she made out easy, I've gained __(insert ridiculous and embarrassing number here)___ pounds, I'd take 16 pounds any day!"


Tana has now had her meals slashed in half and we've added a "green bean" regimen to her diet. I told her not to worry Mom will be joining her soon enough! 

Happy Sunday! 

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious! i think i've gained some sympathy weight for you too. you're welcome. XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS