Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dreaming of Ford's Nursery....

Ok, so, since I can't technically "nest" in my new home (because we don't have one yet, hah!) I am going to do some "blog nesting" and show you a few things that I'm thinking about for Ford's "eventual" nursery.... 

I started out thinking that no matter what THIS giraffe had to be in his nursery (and I even sorta like the color scheme we've got going on here...... It's somewhat traditional and pretty darn stinkin' cute!

( I apologize, I cannot, for the life of me, find where I got this picture to give you credit) 
But then this morning as I was perusing the Anthropologie website (dangerous I know) I came upon these..... 



Now, I'm thinking I might love these more.... hmmmm.........

Decisions, Decisions..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS