Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Sometimes, I need a good dose of my husband.....


Thank God for my husband. He may never  be Don Juan, but he  always knows when I need a nice swift kick in the pa-tooty. As you may have guessed from my previous post, it' been a rough couple of days. In all honesty, I'm nervous about impending motherhood and scared that I'll be an absolutely terrible Mom. I know this is the hormones, but gosh it's scary! I have a ton to do before Mr. Ford graces us with his presence and I NEED to get going and start crossing things off my "To Do" list. Unfortunately, I have a bad habit of retreating when I get stressed and scared, hence the past few days. 

Enter my hubby. Hubby got home from work last night and after a light hearted "squabble" As usual, he pieced his hormonal, preggo wife back together.... And even managed to take some of the burden off my plate (as if he already doesn't do enough). 

So we hopped on our computer and ordered everything we need (and don't need :))  for  baby Ford.  We are now officially ready for his arrival. And MAN it feels great! 

If I don't say it enough. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life. 

Happy Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. New follower AND I can't even imagine what you are going through. I am a newlywedish and scared to death of my hormones when we become pregnant!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS