Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Who needs sleep?


Not I apparently.....

As I embark upon the last 50 days of pregnancy my sleep has begun to dwindle, even more so, than it already had.... I find myself waking up at least five to six times a night AND I honestly don't think I've reached a "deep sleep" in gosh- 2 weeks? when Tyler's alarm goes off at 6:00 AM I pop out of bed like a June Bug.... If I had to guess I think I'm averaging about four and a half hours of sleep a night....yikes!

The good news is, I guess I'll be prepared for baby Ford and all of his late night feedings, but geesh..... I'm a walking zombie!!!! Any tips on turning your brain off during the PM?

In other news, we've got lots going on in the Deneault household. All good! I'll fill you in later this week, once things have all calmed down and everything is settled!

Busy. Busy. Busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS